Grand Opening!

Welcome to the beginning of the start of my dreams. It has taken me a long time and many late nights to get to this point and I have a sketchbook full of ideas with not enough hours in the day to stitch up all of them so far.

This is a very humble kind of beginning but I hope you will share this with me as I am pleased to announce the opening of my online store.

It is a humble start because at the moment there is only one lonely little e-pattern but I have a few more that are just waiting for me to finish off the PDFs.



The first pattern to be listed in my little shop is a sweet chicken purse. This tiny purse would be perfect for small change, business cards or a little make-up bag and also great for children! The pattern is electronic, which means that as soon as you have completed your payment you may download the pattern and get started!

The two prototypes which I made up to test the pattern are also up for sale if you would like a Happy Bobbin original. The purses are fully lined with cute fabric and are made from 100% cotton. They are one of a kind items so grab them quick!


Lastly a FREE design to celebrate this beginning. This little red space invader is a pieced quilt block. I've made mine into a wall hanging for my front door which I shall have to share with you all as soon as I've got the binding onto it.

If you have any problems ordering or downloading your patterns please let me know. I'm checking my email regularly so the only time you won't get a reply within an hour or quicker is if I'm asleep!

btemplates

0 comments: